Wednesday, March 01, 2006

March 1, 2006

First of all, Mr. Reece told us something new about the blog. We now have a CHATBOX! Now you can talk to all your friends online about anything.

Today we had to do a Reflection for tomorrow's Student Led Conferences.
This was the homework we had today. It doesn't have to be a huge long paragraph, but at least 4 sentences long. This is due tomorrow March 2nd. The other reminder was that the Percent Dolls will be examined tomorrow by Mr. Reece, so be ready!

1) include a sample of you tests, worksheets from TLE or problem solving strategies.

Here's the example of the paragraph Mr. Reece gave us...

I chose to include my test from the unit on integers. I've chosen to include this test as a sample of my written work as it demonstrates my understanding of positive and negative numbers. I'm very proud of my mark from this unit, and am confident that I did my best on this test.

2)Include a sample of your project work. You can show personal time line or percent doll creation.

Here's the example of the paragraph Mr. Reece gave us...

I've chosen to include my percent doll project for a couple of reasons. First I used so many things that I've learned this year in this project, from calculating percentages, to finding averages and converting measurements. I am very proud of our model creation both because it is accurate compared to our body measurements, and it was super fun!

3) Include a sample of your use of Technology. This includes the computer portion of TLE or the class blog.

Here's the example of the paragraph Mr. Reece gave us...

I've chosen to include my learning equation units. I chose these technology examples as they demonstrate so many different things that I've learned throughout this year. From integers to fractions and decimals. TLE really shows what I've learned and how I'm proud of what I've accomplished.

Pretty much all you have to put is the piece of work you are choosing and what you've learned.

That's pretty much all the things we did today. Tomorrows scribe will be... Shawn Masesar!




Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Tagalog/Filipino

1 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Blogger Mr. Reece said...

These are amazing scribe notes Jake. Congradulations on such an amazing job with the scribe notes.

Mr. R

 

Post a Comment

<< Home