Sunday, February 26, 2006

Blog Assignment


Here is my blog assignment and it was fun doing it too. I love volleyball so I decided to search a blog about volleyball and luckily I found one. It was the only blog I found about volleyball so I was really happy I found it.
  • It is called From the Floor and its all about volleyball.
  • The web address of this blog is http://gazetteonline.com/blogs/volleyball/
  • I left a comment on my favorite post and it is called Thrills 'n' agonies but my comment isn't saved yet because the one who post it has to approve my comment.

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!!!!




Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Tagalog/Filipino

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home